Buyer – FMCG, Food job, North Dublin
Reporting to the Head of Buying, you will be responsible for the sales, margin and profit of your category, working and exceeding your plans, and building close working relationships with stakeholders within and outside the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this expansive food company. We are looking for enthusiastic buying candidates who are commercial negotiators coupled with a love of food. This is a really exciting opportunity to work for an innovation and progressive company.
You must have at least 5+ years relevant buying experience to be considered for this position.
Responsibilities of this FMCG, Food Buyer job:
- Provide Administrative Support to Buyer
- Organise promotional activity and communicate back to stores
- Help resolve supplier/branch/accounts queries
- Prepare appropriate reports for daily, weekly and any ad-hoc meetings
- Review service levels on a weekly basis to assess performance issues and take appropriate action to resolve
- Support Project work as required e.g. Seasonal brochure, range rationalisation or any other projects that the business may require
- Maintain supplier and category filing system
- Support buyer with strategy, pricing and market activity, promotions and supply chain
Requirements of this FMCG, Food Buyer job:
- At least 5+ year’s experience in a buying role in a similar environment
- Excellent proficiency using Microsoft Office program s
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong prioritising and negotiation skills
- Passion for Food and innovation
Salary: €60-70k DOE & Excellent benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.