Buyer – Health & Beauty (Skincare) job in Dublin
A wonderful opportunity has arisen on our retail client’s fastest growing department. Our ideal candidate will come from a trend led Health and Beauty background and have a love for skincare. A knowledge of the market is imperative and you must have experience working in a fast-paced buying office. If you are someone with a strong beauty background and always one step ahead of the curve when it comes to the latest trends in Make-up and Skincare, we want to hear from you.
Must have at least 5+ years relevant buying experience plus experience managing and leading a team.
Responsibilities of this Buyer job include:
- Contributing to the development and sourcing of products to achieve profit targets
- Continually assessing the range against competitors
- Selecting and buying the correct ranges for delivery in order to maximise sales and drive profit.
- Taking appropriate action in-season on repeats, cancellations, rescheduling of orders and continually monitoring the critical path
- Interpreting trends and translating into commercial products using trade fairs, WGSN, fashion publications and social media
- Reviewing competitor offers and market in general
- Understanding customer demands and preferences
- Supporting negotiations and working with supply base to ensure best price and margin is achieved
- Supporting junior members of the team
Requirements for this Buyer job include:
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in Fashion Buying
- Experience working as part of a Buying team in busy head office
- Ability to source on-trend products and spot emerging trends
- Great attention to detail with a commercial aptitude
Salary: DOE with excellent benefits plus assistance with relocation if required
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.