Buyer – Ladieswear job, Dublin city centre
My successful fashion client is currently seeking a commercial and trend-led Ladieswear Buyer to join them.
Working in a fast-paced and innovative environment, you will be responsible for overseeing one of our market-leading Buying teams to develop and deliver innovative product ranges, drive profit and influence the department’s product strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a highly commercial Buying office for one of the most successful fashion retailers in the market.
The ideal candidate will have volume driven product development and sourcing experience. Our client needs a confident communicator with good negotiation skills who can build strong supplier relationships.
Responsibilities of this Buyer job include:
- Understanding trends and interpreting them where relevant
- Developing and sourcing the right product at the right time to meet customer requirements
- Reviewing sales and reacting appropriately to maximise every opportunity
- Monitoring, maintaining and analysing competitors
- Motivating and developing direct reports in your department
- Maximising current sourcing channels and identifying new opportunities
- Supporting negotiations and working with supply base to ensure that best costs and margins are achieved
- Working with Management Team, define and communicate clear vision of the future – translate into understandable goals and targets
Requirements of this Buyer job include:
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in similar buying role
- Ability to perform under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work without direction
- Passion for trend, product, and fashion
- Great attention to detail with a commercial aptitude
- Good negotiation and communication skills
Salary: DOE, includes an excellent benefits package and assistance with relocation if required.
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.