As Lingerie & Accessories Buyer, you will be responsible for selecting and building balanced ranges by analysing past sales and understanding what the customer wants. Our client is looking for a proactive person who can successfully manage relationships with suppliers, stores and other stakeholders within the business.
You should have strong all-round business management capabilities, be comfortable with administration, and comfortable using reporting systems and Microsoft Excel. This role would suit someone from a buying or wholesale background.
Our client’s head office is based in Portlaoise so is easily commutable from Kildare and Carlow.
Responsibilities of this Lingerie & Accessories Buyer job:
- Develop a strategy for your department that reflects our client’s brand.
- Source, select and price product ranges.
- Maximise return through effective buying processes, including stock and budget management.
- Manage supplier relationships so that benefit is maximised for the business.
- Manage effective promotional activity and seasonal events.
- Develop department merchandising policies and work with retail management to deliver these.
- Travel to our clients stores at least once a season.
Requirements for this Lingerie & Accessories Buyer job:
- Previous and relevant buying and/or wholesale experience (3+ years).
- Team player with confidence to challenge relevant stakeholders.
- Commercial focus with ability to work on own initiative.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
Salary: €60-70k DOE & great benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website