Buyer/Procurement Manager job, west Dublin
Our large distribution client is looking for a commercial and capable Buyer/Procurement Manager to join their business in this brand-new position. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for analysing the buying activities involved in the purchasing of products in each category. You will work closely with suppliers to secure the best deals and products for the group and ensure the correct pricing architecture within the current market.
This is a great opportunity to join this large multinational company and make this new buying position your own!
Responsibilities of this Buyer/Procurement Manager job:
- Sourcing, selection and bench marking of products
- Review supplier range in line with market and customer requirements
- Select products for marketing to ensure maximum exposure
- Maximise margin through effective supplier negotiation
- Analyse and review products continually
- Working with tenders
- Negotiation with supplier to establish Trading Agreements
Requirements for this Buyer/Procurement Manager job:
- 2+ years similar Buying/Procurement commercial experience
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to make commercial decisions
- Ability to create and maintain effective working relationships
- Flexibility to travel when required
- High proficiency using Microsoft Office programs
Salary: €45-50k DOE & great benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.