Buying Administrator job, north west Dublin
Our fantastic retail client requires a conscientious Buying Administrator to join their head office. The ideal candidate will hold excellent administrative and organisational skills, and be used to working in an extremely fast paced environment, prioritising tasks according to demands within the business.
Reporting to the Head of Buying, you will ensure that all commercial information is accurately inputted into the system. As Buying Administrator, you will work in a professional and efficient manner across all areas of the business, and with suppliers to deal with any queries that may arise.
Ideal candidates will hold Retail FMCG Administrative experience.
Responsibilities of this Buying Administrator job:
- Setting up new products on the system
- Dealing with supplier issues in a professional and efficient manner (e.g. bar codes or pricing)
- Processing price changes on the system
- Dealing with all issues from the help desk in a professional and efficient manner – escalating where appropriate
- Collating information from Retail on trade issues that need to be escalated to the Head of Buying
- Ensuring accurate and timely information is provided for communication to stores
- Ensuring that a professional relationship is maintained with suppliers and account managers at all times
- Providing any ad hoc administration support as required by the Head of Buying
Requirements for this Buying Administrator job:
- Ideally 1+ year experience working as an Administrator, preferably in a Buying office
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work well under pressure, work well on own initiative and as a part of team
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUPs)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills
Salary: €28K & Benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.