Buying Administrator job, north Dublin
A wonderful opportunity has arisen for a Buying Administrator with our thriving Pharmacy client, who pride themselves on excellence in their field. The successful candidate will have previous administrative experience working in a fast-paced buying environment.
You will support the Buyer with all buying administrative duties within the company. This role would be ideal for an existing Buying Administrator looking for a new opportunity in a growing Irish company.
The successful candidate will have strong communication, analytical and organisation skills.
Responsibilities of this Buying Administrator job include:
- Support the Buyer with administrative duties
- Raising purchasing orders and sales orders
- Following up on any delivery issues
- Managing returns
- General administration
Requirements for this Buying Administrator job include:
- 1+ year Buying Admin experience
- Bachelor degree ideal but not perquisite
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience within the FMCG sector is preferable
- Excellent organisational skills
Salary: Up to €25-30k DOE & benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.