Buying Administrator – Pharmacy, west Dublin
Our client, who is one of Ireland’s largest pharmacy buying groups, is currently seeking a Buying Administrator for their retail chain of pharmacies. This is a great opportunity to join their ever-growing business.
As Buying Administrator, you will be supporting the Commercial and Financial team. You will be responsible for administrative and data entry tasks, and also monitoring the market to ensure the business is competitive in terms of pricing and ranges.
The desired candidate will have 1+ year’s experience in a similar buying/FMCG role and will have strong IT and organisational skills.
As Buying Administrator, you must be a self-assured communicator, who thrives within a fast-paced and reactive environment.
Responsibilities of this Buying Administrator job include:
- Daily competitive analysis of pricing
- Updating and maintaining pricelist
- PO/SO Processing
- Review stock and order as required
- Interact with suppliers daily
- Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment
- Produce and maintain all reports
Requirements for this Buying Administrator job include:
- A minimum of 1+ year’s FMCG/Retail Buying experience
- Strong organisational and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Good numerical and IT skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and proactive
Salary: €28 – 35k DOE & Benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel website.