Buying Administrator Job in Dublin
Due to the growth and internal promotions within our client’s business, they are now looking for two efficient Buying Administrator for their head office in west Dublin. Candidates would ideally have knowledge of DIY and/or Hardware product knowledge, or have an interest the industry.
Reporting to the Senior Buyer, you get a full 360 of the business and an understanding of their various categories.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone interested in moving into a Buying environment with a view to progression.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar administrative role. Proficient IT skills are essential.
Responsibilities of this Buying Administrator job
- Support the Buying team as well as the sales team
- Raising and amending purchasing orders
- Reviewing competitors’ offerings and price positioning
- Ensuring that the category files are up to date and accurate
- Carrying out all necessary administration correctly and on time
- Ensure suppliers meetings are prepared for and all required paperwork/products are present
- Communicating promotions, price changes and new product information to the stores
Requirements for this Buying Administrator job
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills and ability to pick up systems quickly
- Good organisational, planning and time management skills
- Logical thinking with can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong administration skills
- Polite and professional manner with a strong work ethic
Salary: €26-28k DOE & Benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.