Buying Assistant, West Dublin
Working as part of the Commercial team, as Buying Assistant, you will manage a busy and varied workload within the Buying team. Reporting to the Trading Manager, you must be an energetic team player with ambition, who is willing to grow in their role.
Candidates must have at least 2 year’s Buying experience and be able to think commercially whilst working in a fast paced environment. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in this very successful business.
Responsibilities of this Buying Assistant job include:
- Managing promotional calendar, process and supplier submissions
- Sourcing pricing and imagery from suppliers in a timely manner
- Maintaining strong communication with the pharmacies
- Liaising with suppliers with regards to price files
- Follow up communication post supplier review
- Working closely with the category/space planner to ensure all product set up is correct for planogram roll-out
- Working closely with the database team to ensure products are set up correctly for EPOS/BI
- Reviewing the pharmacy market and trends.
- Any other ad hoc requests
Requirements for this Buying Assistant job include:
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills, particularly with all Microsoft programs such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- A minimum of 2 years’ FMCG/Pharmacy Buying experience
- EPOS/SAP experience an advantage
- An ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Salary: €32-35k DOE & benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel website.