Cafe Barista Supervisor
Here, at Excel, we are currently seeking an excellent candidate with supervisory experience for a unique Cafe Barista Supervisor opportunity in South Dublin. The candidate will ideally have barista training or experience and needs to have a genuine passion for coffee. The company is serving high quality 3FE coffee, which is a leading coffee brand and so is looking for enthusiastic coffee lover for this Cafe Barista Supervisor Job.
Who you are:
- The successful candidates will have previous supervisory experience in a cafe, retail or fresh food environment.
- Ideally be barista trained
- Have a genuine interest in coffee
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate a commitment to customer service
- The ability to train, develop and motivate staff.
- Fresh food orientated candidate.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained.
Your role and responsibilities for this Café Barista Supervisor Job:
- Ensuring that food safety is everyone’s priority and responsibility, and as such that all HACCP and food safety standards are met.
- To ensure all labour, stock control, ordering and margins are documented and communicated in accordance with required procedures.
- To lead by example in customer service at all times.
- To manage, develop and motivate staff and deal with all staff related issues within the department in a professional manner.
- Ensuring all HACCP and food safety standards are met.
If you are interested in this Retail Cafe Barista Supervisor Job in Dublin or any other positions we have advertised on our website then please apply via the link below or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are handled with the strictest confidence.