Store Manager Cork
Excel Recruitment are seeking a Store Manager to join an exciting new business in Cork. Our client opened a new fresh food café which focuses on bakery and fresh food offerings this year. This is a business that is expanding around the country and they are seeking an experienced store manager who can help continue to drive sales.
This job is ideal for someone with management experience, strong retail understanding and a passion for fresh food or bakery.
Requirements of the Store Manager Job:
- 3 years management experience in the non-food or grocery retail sector.
- Highly KPI and target driven candidate, with a proven track record in achieving such targets.
- Strong communication skills.
- A highly driven and ambitious candidate who can continually motivate the team around them.
- Any multi-site management experience is a bonus for this job.
Responsibilities of the Store Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the store operations.
- Consistently achieving store KPI’s and targets.
- Managing a team of staff members and management ensuring a productive work force.
- Training in junior management to the expected standards.
- Point of contact regarding customer queries and complaints dealing with such complaints to the highest possible standards.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Store Manager job in Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.