Café Store Manager Limerick
An opportunity is available for a Store Manager to join a new fresh food café based in Limerick. The store is focused around fresh product, both bakery and fresh food.
Our Client is looking for a person with management experience in a fresh food environment. Management experience is essential. This will be a new store opening so previous experience is a bonus.
Requirements of the Retail Store Manager Job:
- 2+ years trainee management or supervisory experience
- Fully HACCP trained, experience managing HACCP reports and food safety.
- Customer Service and Standard focused candidate
- Experience in dealing with targets is a bonus for this job however not a necessity.
- Must excel in a customer focused environment
- Must have a vast level of knowledge regarding fresh foods, bakery products etc.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the store.
- Point of contact regarding customer queries ensuring to provide an outstanding level of customer service.
- Working with the Store Manager to achieve targets and KPI’s.
- Acting Store Manager in his/her absence.
- Ensuring to keep up to date on all foods in store, through tastings etc
- Ensuring all HACCP standards are met and reports are up to date.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Store Manager job in Limerick please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.