Retail Chilled Section Manager
Our client is one of Irelands largest most successful Retail wholesale suppliers. We have an amazing job available for a candidate who has strong experience managing in a big boxed store. Our client has invested over 2 Million Euros into their West Dublin Cash & Carry. They now boast a major offering in their chilled, frozen and fresh food departments. We are seeking an experienced candidate who has experience in managing high volumes of retail stock particular in a Grocery store. This is an amazing job, that offers excellent work life balance, progressive career & salary and a chance to work with one of the strongest retail brands in Ireland.
This role is responsible for the daily operation of the Chill/freeze department
- Responsible for sales, margin, costs, range, execution, replenishment, picking and compliance within the chill/freeze department.
- Consistently deliver excellent service to customers, focusing on maximising profitable sales to the customers and growing the customer’s loyalty to the brand.
- Ensure all areas of the Chill/Freeze department are merchandised to the highest standards.
- Execute promotions in line with promotional guidelines.
- Work in partnership with the re-order team to ensure correct stock levels at all times and take responsibility for specific orders where relevant.
- Achieve full compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Implement effective stock management principles including date checks and stock rotation.
- Ensure strict adherence to HACCP requirements and all required records are accurately recorded and maintained.
- Consistently achieve and improve all operational KPI’s (Costs, standards, availability, wastage, labour, mystery shopper etc.), achieve all H&S, HACCP and SOP audit.
- Build and sustain a high performing engaged team by providing clear direction, stretch targets, regular reviews to manage all levels of performance (proactively manage underperformance and recognise and encourage high performance)
- Ensure departments are appropriately resourced to achieve maximum efficiency’s and productivity in most cost-effective manner
- Ongoing training and development of all colleagues
- Communicate clearly and positively to engage all colleagues to ensure they understand their role in delivering the brand (business/branch objectives)
- Ensure total awareness of legislative requirements and company policy and procedure with regard to Health and Safety, Environmental Health and legal considerations of the food environment
- To make oneself fully aware of the company handbook, policies and procedures and adhere to all rules at all times
- To ensure good housekeeping practices are used at all times
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747