Chef Job in a Retail Store in Dublin North.
We here in Excel Recruitment currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Chef in the Dublin North location.
Our Client is a well-known grocery retail group whom have a high focus on fresh food quality and as such are seeking an experienced Chef to join their fresh food team.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Chef to enter the retail market and therefore to gain a work life balance whilst taking on a new challenge in this newly set up Kitchen.
Our Client will offer a competitive package to the right candidate for this job.
Requirements of the Retail Chef Job
- 4 years Chef experience in a fast paced environment
- A ‘foodie’ with a passion for the industry.
- The candidate for the job must enjoy working in a customer facing environment.
- HACCP trained and experience dealing with health and safety audits.
- Any retail experience is a bonus for this job however not a necessity.
- A team leader, who feels comfortable managing a team of staff and bringing forth this new department.
Responsibilities of the Retail Chef Job:
- Day to day production of a variety of meals.
- Ensuring HACCP standards are met and reports are up to date.
- Bringing forth new ideas so as to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
- Working alongside the management team to develop the department
- Ordering of stock and dealing with suppliers ensuring both stock and waste control.
- Managing a team of staff members ensuring a productive and motivated work force.
If you are interested in this Chef Job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or you can call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.