Confectioner Baker Job North County Cork
An opportunity is available for a Confectioner Baker to join my client’s Bakery team at the Cork location. Our client is an award-winning convenience store retailer and they seek a dynamic and skilled confectioner to join their store.
An excellent hourly rate is available for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Confectioner will include:
- Production of confectionery products from scratch
- Ensuring a clean and tidy working environment at all times
- Meeting all HACCP and food safety standards consistently
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Knowledgeable about all products in store
- Advise customers on bakery offerings
Requirements for this Confectioner Baker position.
- 2 years’ experience in confectionery bakery
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Passion for baking, innovation and enthusiasm to increase sales
- Ability to work as part of a team but also able to work on own initiative
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Luca on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.