Creative Web Designer
My client, a leading retailer in Ireland who are expanding their online service, are looking for an experienced Creative Web Designer to join their team in Dublin City.
You will have 3-5 years experience in a similar role with a Fashion Retailer.
The Creative Web Designer will work alongside the E-Commerce Team, Graphic Designers, Usability Experts and the Marketing Team in creating the look and feel of the website
Key Responsibilities for the job of Creative Web Designer
- Responsible for the look and feel of the website
- Responsible for graphics and constant improvement and development of the site
- Delivery of campaign artwork and front-end design content
- Work alongside the in-house graphic designers and the marketing and buying departments
- Involvement with the E-Commerce Marketing manager on onsite daily updates, email campaigns and social media content
- Creation of flash banners, affiliate and promotional advertising, animated GIF’s, PPC landing pages and campaign microsites
- Maintain and develop relationships with third party providers, e.g. digital agencies, affiliate partners etc.
Skills & Experience for the job of Creative Web Designer
- Strong visual and creative design skills
- Experience with commercial web development projects, preferably within the retail sector
- Experience with industry standard design packages such as Photoshop, Fireworks and Flash
- Usability – understanding of how customers interact with websites and how to improve and innovate on same
- Ability to analyse competitors campaigns/visuals and make recommendations /improvements on existing design solutions to ensure we have a strong visual and brand presence within the industry
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross functional teams
- Ability to multi-task and ensure flawless execution and delivery
- Strong creative and a good understanding of current retail and fashion orientated design trends
- Passionate about all things visual and interaction particularly within online retail
- Salary €50-€55K depending on experience
- Pension, Health, Subsidised Parking
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.