Customer Insight Analyst, Dublin city centre
Data, and the use of data through analytics to generate Customer Insight, is critical to the efficient and effective functioning and growth of this robust retail business. Our client is expanding their Data and Analytics Department and is now looking for a Customer Insight Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team who will deliver business value through data and analytics.
The Customer Insight Analyst, will have experience of driving the business through data analysis related to customer experience and marketing. The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Support business growth by identifying trends and risks associated with each customer segment (grocery, fashion etc.)
- Advise and implement KPI goals per customer segment and track business performance to goal
- Develop and refine customer segmentation, or methods of customer personalisation, through analysis of customer data
- Create customer profiles for each of our client’s brands and identify areas of opportunity for improving customer offers or customer experience
- Partner with customer or market research to interpret sales trends by customer group in the context of market trends and customer feedback
- Develop an in-depth knowledge through analysis, reporting, tracking and processes to support our client’s top customers group
- Analyse, report and prepare data on product preferences per customer segment and for personalisation of customer offers
- Proven experience as a customer insight analyst or data analyst within a consumer focused, retail or ecommerce business
- Experience of analysing business performance at a customer level of data
- Experience in creating or validating customer segments in terms of frequency, value scores
- Knowledge of how customer attributes are created and used for targeting customers with offers and promotions
- Expert level experience of working with SQL databases, particularly Oracle, for data extraction
- Hands on expert knowledge of at least one statistical analysis package such as R, SAS, SPSS etc.
- Highly computer and data literate with experience of sourcing, analysing and reporting by turning raw data into meaningful insights
- Understanding of the analytical use of data within BI and Dashboarding tools for general business consumption or other data specialists
- Experience reporting on or presenting key findings and recommendations to senior stakeholders
Salary: €60-70k DOE & generous benefits
To apply for this job please apply via the form below. Sarah Hurley will respond to all suitable applicants in due course. Please ensure that you meet the criteria before sending your CV.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.