Deli Assistant Job Inishmore Aran Island
Are you looking for a unique opportunity? Would you consider working in one of Irelands most touristic locations?
Excel Recruitment are now seeking a Deli Assistant for our client in Inishmore. The ideal candidate will have deli experience. The Store requires the successful candidate to work as part of the Deli team to ensure all customers receive the highest level of customer service in the store.
This is a full time role with 40 hours and an excellent hourly rate offered for the right candidate.
Relocation to Inishmore is essential for this position and the store owner will source affordable accommodation for the candidate.
Responsibilities of the Deli Assistant Job:
- Preparing a busy Deli before opening
- Serving customers
- Assist the Deli Manager with any ad-hoc duties.
- Meet all HACCP and food safety standards in store.
- Delivering exceptional customer service
Requirements of the Deli Assistant Job:
- At least 1 years experience in a similar role, with knowledge of HACCP hygiene systems.
- Have a passion for food & have good presentation skills
- Be customer orientate
- Be flexible in regard to working various shift times, including weekends
- Fluent English both written & spoken
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Luca Zelli in Excel Recruitment or call me on 01-8148747 for more information.
If you are not sure if you have the right experience for this role please call Luca for a chat on 01-8148747, we are always happy to hear from people looking for a new opportunity and we can discuss the various roles we have that may be suitable for you.