Deli Manager Cork
Excel Recruitment is seeking a Deli Manager to join a leading convenience store based in Fermoy. The job is with one of Irelands most recognisable convenience store brands. This is an ideal role for an experienced deli assistant looking to progress their career to a management position.
Duties and Responsibilities of Deli Manager will include:
- To ensure Customer Service and store standards across the entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- Day to day management, training and development of Deli department ensuring high standards of stock control and presentation.
- To ensure the implication of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, HACCP, Food Safety etc.
- To hold regular communication with senior management.
Minimum Requirement for this Deli Manager job in Cork:
- 2 years experience in a retail Deli or similar.
- Must have excellent organisational, communication, leadership and motivational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment.
- Ability to manage staff.
- Must be fully HACCP and Food Safety trained.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Deli Manager job please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.