Deli Manager Cork
An opportunity is available for a Deli Manager to join a successful retail supermarket store based in Cork. Our client is one of Irelands most recognisable retail groups in the country and is a market leader.
This job is ideal for an experienced deli assistant manager or deli manager looking for a new challenge with a large retail group.
Our client offers an excellent salary for the right candidate for this job.
Responsibilities of the Deli Manager:
- To ensure store standards across the entire Deli Department are at the highest level at all times.
- Day to day management of a busy deli department.
- Ensuring customer service is exceptional at all times.
- To a manage, train and develop a team of staff.
- To achieve all targets and KPI’s as set by Senior Management.
Requirements of the Deli Manager job in Cork:
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a deli management position
- Must be fully HACCP and Food Safety trained.
- Ability to manage, train and develop a team of staff.
- Proven record in achieving targets such as sales and margin keeping costs down.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, customer facing environment.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Deli Manager job in Cork please below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.