Deli Manager Job Ennis
We here in Excel Recruitment are recruiting for an enthusiastic Deli Manager for our client who runs a large independent Retail Store.
The Deli Manager will need to be an enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic, a genuine passion for grocery retail and previous Retail or Catering Deli management experience.
Requirements for the Deli Manager Job:
- A minimum of 1 year’s Fresh Food Deli Management experience.
- Must have experience in ordering for Deli Departments and managing waste within a fresh food department.
- The candidate must be fully HACCP and food safety trained, and have experience in meeting the HACCP and food safety requirements, and as such have a proven track record in passing any required audits.
- Have a true passion for the food industry and as such be creative in bringing forth new ideas for the deli department.
- Successful candidates must come from a previous role of Management elsewhere.
- Have basic understanding of fresh food margins
The Duties for the job of Deli Manager:
- Day to day management of the Deli department, managing and delegating tasks to staff members and ensuring all roistered hours are used in a productive manner.
- Ensure all HACCP and food safety requirements are met, and that all reports are completed and filed accordingly.
- Ordering in of stock, ensure stock control and stock rotation is completed.
- Be creative and have inspiring ideas to go the department.
- Stock taking and counting results
If you are interested in this Retail Deli Manager Job in Ennis or any other Retail positions advertised on our website then please apply via the link below or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are handled with the strictest confidence.