Deli Manager Job Westmeath
Excel Recruitment is now looking for a dynamic Deli Manager to join our clients busy retail store. Our Client is a reputable retailer who takes pride in their fresh food offering and customer service. They seek a Deli Manager with passion and flair for fresh food.
Excellent Salary and package on offer for the right candidate depending on experience.
Requirements for the Deli Manager Job:
- A minimum of 2 year’s Fresh Food Deli Management experience.
- You will need to be an enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic.
- Must have experience in ordering for Deli Departments and managing waste within a fresh food department.
- The ideal candidate will be HACCP and Food safety trained.
- Have a true passion for the food industry and as such be creative in bringing new ideas for the deli department.
- Have basic understanding of fresh food margins
Responsibilities of the Deli Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the Deli department, managing and delegating tasks to staff members and ensuring all rostered hours are used in a productive manner.
- Ensure all HACCP and food safety requirements are met, and that all reports are completed and filed accordingly.
- Ordering in of stock, ensure stock control and stock rotation is completed.
- Be creative and have inspiring ideas to go the department.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Nikki Murran in Excel Recruitment.