Fresh Food Deli Manager Cork
A highly established retail grocery Store with a high turnover is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Fresh Food Deli Manager to run their fast-paced Deli Department.
My client will offer a competitive salary for an experienced Foodie candidate, who can manage a large Fresh Food team within a high volume Deli department.
Are you a self-motivated individual? Who is passionate about driving sales? Motivated and developing your fresh Food team around you?
If so we have three senior Deli Manager jobs all offering great work life balance and awarding salaries within the Cork County.
As Fresh Food Delicatessen Manager you will be responsible for high standards in the following areas:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within the fresh food industry
- Experience in successfully achieving targets.
- Must have experience in ordering for the fresh food ideally Deli Departments.
- The candidate must be fully HACCP and food safety trained, and have experience in meeting the HACCP and food safety requirements, and as such have a proven track record in passing any required audits.
- Have a true passion for the food industry and as such be creative in bringing forth new ideas for the deli department.
Requirements for this Deli Manager Job
- Day to day running of the Deli department, supervising and delegating tasks to staff members and ensuring all rostered hours are used in a productive manner.
- Ensure all HACCP and food safety requirements are met, and that all reports are completed and filed accordingly.
- Ordering in of stock, ensure stock control and stock rotation is completed.
- Bring forth new and creative ideas for the deli department so as to increase sales and open the target market within the area.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment email@example.comExcel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747