Department Manager- Produce Job Kildare. Please visit The Excel Recruitment website for more jobs like this
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Produce Department manager for our client in their Kildare location. Our client is a well-known symbol retailer and they are looking for an experienced Produce department Manager to join their team.
The right candidate for this Produce Department manager Job will come with grocery retail fresh food management experience and as such have experience in overseeing the management of the Produce Department.
Requirements of the Produce Department Manager Job:
- 2 years Produce management experience
- Previous Horticulture experience would also be beneficial but not essential
- Experience working with a fast paced and fresh food orientated retailer
- Experience managing a team of staff members
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits
- A ‘foodie’ with a passion for the industry whom is standard driven
Responsibilities of the Produce Department Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the produce and horticulture departments
- Managing a team of staff members ensuring a productive team
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the department
- Achieving all KPI’s and targets set by the Store Manager
- Ensuring all HACCP documentation is up to date
- Excelling through annual health and safety audits
- Adhoc duties
If you are interested in this Produce department Manager Job in Kildare or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated with the strictest confidence.