Department Manager- Produce Job in Cork. Please visit the Excel Recruitment website for more jobs like this.
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Produce Department Manager for our client in their Cork location, they are looking for a candidate to oversee their produce department. Our client is a well-known symbol retailer with a focus on Fresh food.
The right candidate for this job will come with grocery retail Produce management experience and as such have experience in overseeing the management of the Produce department.
Who you are:
- 2 years Produce management experience
- Previous Horticulture experience would also be beneficial but not essential
- Experience working with a fast paced and fresh food orientated retailer
Your role and responsibilities as Produce Manager:
- Day to day management of the produce department.
- Managing a team of staff members ensuring a productive team
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the department
- Achieving all KPI’s and targets set by the Store Manager
- Ensuring all HACCP documentation is up to date
- Excelling through annual health and safety audits
- Adhoc duties
If you have the required experience and skills for this Produce Department Manager job then please send your CV in complete confidence to Christabelle Pierce in Excel Recruitment. Please Visit Excel Recruitment for more exciting job opportunities.