Department Manager- Protein Job in Dublin. Please visit the Excel Recruitment website for more jobs like this.
Currently seeking an experienced Protein Department Manager for our client in their Dublin location. Our client are a well-established Irish symbol retailer and are now looking for a Protein Department Manager to join their team.
The right candidate for this job will come with grocery retail fresh food management experience
Our client are renowned for their quality fresh food and protein offering and the Protein Department Manager would be expected to further this.
A salary of 33-38k will be offered for the right candidate for this job, depending on experience.
Requirements of the Protein Department Manager Job:
- 2 years Protein management experience
- Experience working with a fast paced and fresh food orientated retailer.
- Experience managing a team of staff members.
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits.
- A ‘foodie’ with a passion for the industry whom is standard driven.
Responsibilities of the Protein Department Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the Protein department.
- Managing a team of staff members ensuring a productive team
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the department.
- Achieving all KPI’s and targets set by the Store Manager.
- Ensuring all HACCP documentation is up to date.
- Excelling through annual health and safety audits.
- Adhoc duties.
If you have the required experience for this Protein Department Manager job then please send your CV in complete confidence to Christabelle Pierce in Excel Recruitment. Please visit Excel Recruitment for more exciting job opportunities.