Digital Project Manager, Omni-Channel
My client, a leading grocery retail and wholesale company, are looking for a Digital Project Manager, Omni-Channel to join their IT department in Dublin North.
The main purpose of this role is to project manage and deliver a technology solution to improve the digital service to customers and make the business more efficient.
Responsibilities for the Job of Digital Project Manager, Omni-Channel:
- Working with the IT team to understand their current digital platforms
- Working with the IT team and suppliers to scope, estimate and deliver projects on time and on budget
- Working with all stakeholders to ensure new digital deliveries are adopted and used effectively
- Identifying ideas/opportunities for using digital to transform any aspect of their business, including in-store processes, eCommerce, logistics, and customer engagement
- Identifying potential IT suppliers to work with in relation to digital solution delivery
- Working with your colleagues to collate a business case in terms of understanding the return on investment for any digital deployment
- Working with suppliers in relation to solution development and deployment
Experience required for the Job of Digital Project Manager, Omni-Channel:
- Minimum 2 years Project Management Experience
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in:
- IT / Computer Science
- Business degree with IT specialism
- Mathematics / Analytics
- Basic understanding of technology and the fuction of databases, application layer, and presentation layer
- Understanding of leading digital platforms (e.g. Google, Amazon)
- Excellent analytical skills
- UX expertise (user expertise)
- Understanding of API’s
- Salary 50-60k depending on experience
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.