Duty Manager Castlebar
Our client, a leading big space high volume homewares and Life style retail chain is seeking to recruit for a Duty Manager for their Store in Castlebar, Co Mayo
This is a great company with huge growth for progression and suited to experienced managers from Grocery Retail, high Volume Non Food or large space Fashion / Textile Retailers.
Excellent Package is on offer for this job.
- Basic, €26-27,800k with an excellent achievable bonus scheme
- Great working environment
The job of Duty Manager includes the following
- To support the Senior Management team with all aspects of ensuring excellence across the store
- To motivate, coach and mentor your team daily encouraging consistent performance and growth
- To drive productivity across the store through consistent training and development of the team
- To support the Store Manager with all aspects of managing a customer orientated floor
- To ensure all commercial standards are delivered in accordance to the store merchandising plan
- Manage consistent flow of deliveries, ensuring availability and floor merchandising is carried out
- Drive excellence across the team and ensure best practice at all times
- Working to all company policies and Health and Safety procedures
Requirements for the job of Duty Manager Dublin
- 2-3 years Duty Management of Assistant Management experience
- Man management of 15+
- Ideal experience in Big Box Retail Management
- Experience in managing €5m+
- Commercial, operational, processed and KPI driven
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Experience in driving a fast paced high volume store
- Grocery or Non-food fast paced experience essential
How to Apply:
If you have the desired experience and skills and would like to apply for this position with an established and growing retailer, please apply via the form below or click “Apply”.
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.