Fresh Food Duty Manager Job
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Fresh Food Duty Manager for our high-profile client in South Dublin. The right candidate for this Fresh Food Duty Manager job will need to be an enthusiastic and driven individual with grocery retail, fresh food management experience and a passion for food. Our Client is a fresh food orientated group who are committed to providing high quality produce and service, therefore the Fresh Food Duty Manager is a highly important member of the management team.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Duty Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the fresh food departments.
- Managing a team of staff members ensuring a productive team
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the departments.
- Conducting regular meetings with management of the fresh food departments.
- Achieving all KPIs and targets set by the Store Manager.
- Ensuring all HACCP documentation is up to date.
- Excelling through annual health and safety audits.
- Adhoc duties.
Requirements of the Fresh Food Duty Manager Job:
- 2-3 years fresh food management experience
- Experience working with a fast paced and fresh food orientated retailer.
- Experience managing a team of staff members.
- A proven track record in meeting KPIs and targets.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits.
- A foodie with a passion for the industry whom is standard driven.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Store Manager job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.