E-Commerce Insight Analyst
My client is a well known Irish retailer of fashion,accessories,jewellery and gifts. They are looking for an E-Commerce Insight Analyst to join their team in Cork.
This is an exciting new position and the Insight Analyst will have a key role in growing the business both domestically and internationally.
Ideally you will have at least 2 years experience in and E-Commerce/Omni Channel business.
The successful candidate must be an excellent communicator capable of converting complex data into valuable business insights.
Responsibilities for the Job of E-Commerce Insight Analyst:
- Identification of new business opportunities through analytics and data mining
- Understanding of both existing and potential customers on how they interact with our various sales channels.
- Engagement with the digital marketing team on new opportunities
- Working with the digital marketing team to implement and optimised tagging strategy to ensure visibility across the different online and social platforms
- Ability to explain and present complex data in a non-complex way
- Lead out and be part of teams that are involved in developing organisation wide improvements projects on the management of data.
- Technical writing skills to ensure accurate requirements specification are written for developers
- Reporting and analysis of optimisation tools to drive fundamental improvement to the site performance and experience
Experience required for the job of E-Commerce Insight Analyst:
- Highly numerate and data driven
- Experience in an e-commerce/ Omni channel business
- Experience with working with Google analytics and other such performance measurement platforms
- Experience in analysing large volumes of data to draw business relevant conclusions
- Experience in the use of data visualization techniques and tools
Qualifications required for the job of E-Commerce Insight Analyst:
- A degree in IT, Computer Science, Maths, or Statistics
- At least 2 years’ experience as a business data analyst
- Understanding of relational databases with experience in working with data and data-driven systems/applications/dashboards (Excel, Access, SQL, mySQL, etc).
- Ability to quickly pick up data structures to understand how different systems are linked through the data they contain.
- Salary 35-50k depending on experience
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.