Fabrication Engineer Job Naas
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking to hire an engineering graduate to join our clients business, a premium manufacturer of Equine logistics.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established business, starting a new division in Equine Transport and to be part of the team that develops and manufactures an incredible transport solution for the equine industry. They offer a unique and high quality transport option for both professional and leisure clients. Based in Kildare, we blend our unique industry knowledge along with our production and manufacturing capabilities to create an affordable option, both national and internationally.
Duties of Fabrication Engineer Job Naas
- Hold project meetings with manufacturing team, ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Research structural materials and components in order to enhance production
- Handling budget and expenditure for production
- Analysis of the data found in charts, graphs and other forms of measuring information.
- Analysis of operational issues and installation of new equipment.
- Providing your team with technical support and training.
- Design stress tests, ensure system integrity and remove inefficiencies
- Assign projects and duties to manufacture team
- Monitor teams in order to investigate failures or setbacks and resolve technical issues
- Quality control of all goods received and produced
- Management of all IVA testing and recording associated logs and data
- Monitoring and scheduling maintenance on hired vehicles
Requirements for Fabrication Engineer Job Naas
- 2 Years’ Experience working in a similar role
- 3rd level Degree in Engineering essential
- Must be highly organised and methodical
- Previous experience developing/manufacturing new products preferable
- Great communicator, with ability to present to stakeholders
If you would like to apply for this position, please send an up to date CV and cover letter.