Store Manager, Kildare Village.
New Store Opening.
Our client, a luxurious Beauty and Skin care Retailer is coming to Kildare Village with the opening of their very first standalone store in Ireland.
Known for their signature fragrances, lotions and scents creating a beautiful feeling of calm, happiness and luxury this is an opportunity not to be missed for a consultative Store Manager.
The job role and accountability’s include the following
- To drive sales and customer engagement across the store
- To manage and drive profitability targets.
- Ensure all customers receive a luxurious and positive shopping experience
- Manage, motivate and monitor your team members in achieving the highest standards of customer care
- Drive and achieve all KPI’s, sales, profit, payroll, standards, ATV and UPT
- Implement and adhere to all company policies and procedures, ensuring a safe and happy environment
- Carry out regular and consistent product training
- Plan, organise and execute all promotional / event activities
- To instil the highest standards of customer service into all staff in the store.
- Ensure the highest standards of visual merchandising and presentation is in line with company initiatives and plan
- Ensure effective communication with the entire on store performance, daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Successfully promote a positive image of the Brand – be a Brand Ambassador.
Experience and skills required for the job of Store Manager Kildare
- 2-3 years Retail Management experience
- Experience in managing within a consultative environment
- Sales driven and experience in managing and inspiring a team of 6+
- Beauty or skincare experience advantageous but not essential
- Strong Commercial experience
- Demonstrable excellent sales skills
- Self-motivator and leader
- 22 days holidays
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your current c.v to the link attached and Aislinn will look after your application