Fashion Supervisor – Swords Dublin
Our client, a well-known and successful premium Jewellery and Fashion Accessory Retailer is seeking to recruit a Retail Supervisor for their store in Swords Dublin
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Retail Supervisor or Assistant Manager with fantastic KPI experience coupled with a proven track record in customer service
Skills and experience required for the job of Retail Supervisor include
- 2-3 years Retail Supervisory or Retail Assistant Management experience
- Fashion, Accessories or Giftware experience essential
- Experience working within a fast paced and pressurised fashion retail environment
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a passion and love for offering 5* customer service
- Experience in leading and mentoring a team of 5+
The job of Retail Supervisor will have the following responsibilities
- Motivate, encourage and coach a team of Sales Consultants
- Support your Assistant Manager and Store Manager with all aspects of delivering KPI’s
- Lead a team of sales consultants to deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
- Ensure your store is delivering commercial and visual plan
- Communicate regularly to you team regarding performance and areas of focus.
- Support your team to achieve their development objectives.
- Review all available sales reports and identify areas of opportunity and risk
- Uniform Allowance
How to Apply:
If you have the desired experience and skills and would like to apply for this position as Retail Fashion Supervisor with an established and growing retailer, please apply via the form below or click “Apply”.
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.