Fashion Wholesale Manager
Our Client, a well-established multi- branded retailer and wholesaler known for their affordable and inspiring fashion labels, is currently seeking to recruit a fashion wholesale manager to take drive their exciting menswear high street fashion brand.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Fashion Wholesale Manager with a proven track record in achieving targets and goals.
The Brand represents authentic fashion with a special focus on effortless casual style, great fits and high quality and value.
If you are ambitious, sales driven and energetic and are looking for a career with future growth then this may be the opportunity for you.
Responsibilities for this Fashion Wholesale Manager job includes the following:
- Develop Wholesale, Partners and Independents throughout the 32 counties
- Manage key accounts across both Independent and Department stores across Ireland
- Idetify and develop new accounts
- Drive the commercial retail and wholesale plan through a strategic business plan
- Ensure a high level of orders are maintained through regular meetings
- Analyse Sales reports and react accordingly
- Regular visits to head Office discussing brand identity, forward strategy and seasonal trend and forecasting.
- Developing and negotiating deals with retailers/wholesalers
- Pushing brand, displays, merchandising and POS
- Negotiating promotional activity
Skills required for this wholesale job include:
- The successful candidate will have 2-3 years retail wholesale experience
- Experience and knowledge of the Fashion Independent retail and Department Store Industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proven track record in driving company KPI’s
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Ability to work off their own initiative
- Proven track record in business development skills and account management
- An excellent strong business acumen
The Package for the Wholesale Manager includes:
- Salary €30-40k DOE
- Company car or mileage
- Phone and laptop
- Full clean drivers licence is a necessity
- This job is based out of Dublin with Nationwide flexibility
Should you be interested in this job and have the experience required, please upload your c.v to the link attached and Aislinn will look after your application.