Fast Food Assistant
An opportunity is available for a Fast Food Assistant to join a successful retail group based in Dublin. Our client is one of Irelands most recognisable Fast Food brands.
This job is ideal for someone who comes from a fast food background.
Requirements of the Fast Food Assistant Job:
- 1 year fast food management experience in fast food outlet or similar.
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Driven candidate with a strong work ethic.
- Must be fully HACCP and food safety trained.
- Thrives in a fast paced, challenging customer-focused environment.
Responsibilities of the Fast Food Assistant Job:
- Day to day management of fast food outlet’s operations.
- Managing a team of staff members, training and developing the them to ensure a productive and motivated team.
- Achieving all KPI’s and targets as set.
- Ensure all food safety, Health and Safety and HACCP standards are met.
- Ad hoc Management duties.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Fast Food Assistant job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.