Fast Food Assistant Manager North Dublin
We at Excel Recruitment are seeking an experienced Assistant Fast-Food Manager for our client in the North Dublin area. Our client is a well-established fast food group. Ideally, the Assistant Fast Food manager will need to be experienced in managing a team of staff and ensuring the team meets or exceeds the targets for the store.
Excellent salary and package on offer for the right candidate depending on experience.
Assistant Fast Food Manager responsibilities.
- Train and develop junior management.
- To build and maintain high sales and profits.
- Investigates and responds directly to employee relations and customer complaints having the potential for significant impact on the business
- Ability to adapt to new procedures, standards and changes as directed by company or legislation
- 2 years experience in a similar fast-paced role
- Knowledgeable with regard to HACCP and health and safety regulations
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
If you are interested in this Fast-Food Manager Job in North Dublin, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Luca Zelli on 018148747. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.