Fast-Food Manager Job in Offaly. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website
We at Excel Recruitment are seeking an experienced Fast-Food Manager for our client in Offaly. Our client is a well-established and fast growing indigenous Fast-Food group.
The Fast Food manager will need to provide overall leadership and supervision to the entire staff of the restaurant to ensure that the restaurant meets or exceeds the targets established for their individual unit.
Responsibilities of the Fast-Food Manager Job
- Coaches, counsels and develops Assistant and Trainee managers into a state of self‑sufficiency to build and maintain high sales and profits
- Investigates and responds directly to employee relations and customer complaints having the potential for significant impact on the business
- Ability to plan and prioritise
- Operate within the guidelines of the law
- Ability to adapt to new procedures, standards and changes as directed by company or legislation
- Conducting in house appraisals in a timely fashion leading to a personnel development plan for all employees
- Conducts his/her self in a professional manner at all times especially when in the public eye
- Gets to know customers profiles and who the market is and goes after it
Requirements for the Fast-Food Manager Job
- Knowledgeable with regard to HACCP and health and safety regulations
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- At least 2-3 years prior experience in a management role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, customer focused environment
If you are interested in this Fast-Food Manager Job in Offaly, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.