Floor Manager / Team Manager – Dublin City Centre
Our client, a well-known International Retailer known for their offering of magical products, their amazing customer experience and their passion for retail, service and standards are looking to recruit a Floor Manager to join their Flag Store on Grafton Street, Dublin City Centre.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an energetic Floor Manager from a fast paced retail environment looking for a fantastic company to grow in.
Responsibilities for the job of Team Leader/ Floor Manager include the following
- Provide excellence in terms of customer service, engagement and store standards
- Motivate, coach and mentor a team of 40 Sales Assistants
- Communicate daily targets, goals and challenges to your team ensuring all effective training is delivered
- Set daily floor plan, prioritising customer tasks to achieve results
- Manage set and agreed KPI’s and report back to Store Management
- Support Store Management ensuring all company policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to
- Drive store events, initiatives, promotions and ensure team are updated and set up for all events.
Experience and skills required for this job include the following
- 2-3 years Supervisory and Floor Management experience within a fast paced high volume retailer
- Strong Customer engagement experience within a retail environment
- Experience in managing, mentoring and coaching teams of 20+
- Opening, closing and duty management experience essential
- Experience in achieving set and agreed KPI’s
This is a job suited to an energetic and enthusiastic customer driven manager / team leader looking to join an International retailer
Should you have the experience and the drive are interested in this job opportunity, please upload your c.v to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application