Team Leader/ Floor Manager
Our client, a well-known International Retailer known for their offering of magical products, their amazing customer experience and their passion for retail, service and standards are looking to recruit a Team Leader / Floor Manager to join their Flag Store on Grafton Street, Dublin City Centre.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an energetic Supervisor/ Floor Manager from a fast paced retail environment looking for a fantasic company to grow in.
Responsibilities for the job of Team Leader/ Floor Manager include the following
- Provide excellence in terms of customer service, engagement and store standards
- Motivate, coach and mentor a team of Sales Assistants
- Communicate daily targets, goals and challenges to your team ensuring all effective training is delivered
- Set daily floor plan, prioritising customer tasks to achieve results
- Manage set and agreed KPI’s and report back to Store Management
- Support Store Management ensuring all company policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to
- Drive store events, initiatives, promotions and ensure team are updated and set up for all events.
Experience and skills required for this job include the following
- 2-3 years Supervisory and Floor Management experience within a fast paced high volume retailer
- Strong Customer engagement experience within a retail environment
- Experience in managing, mentoring and coaching large teams
- Opening, closing and duty management experience essential
- Experience in achieving set and agreed KPI’s
This is a job suited to an energetic and enthusiastic customer driven manager / team leader looking to join an International retailer
Should you have the experience and the drive are interested in this job opportunity, please upload your c.v to the link provided