Food Service, Business Developer
My client, one of Ireland’s leading suppliers to the Food Service Industry are looking for an experienced Business Developer to join their team based in Dublin North but covering the territory of Leinster.
You will be experienced in building relationships, opening new accounts and managing key accounts across the Food Service industry in Leinster.
Key Responsbilities for the job of Food Service, Business Developer
- Developing and managing new Food Service accounts
- To manage existing Food Service accounts
- Identify and exploit business opportunities
- To build awareness of the brand in the Leinster area
- To achieve sales and margin targets
- The management of credit control and administration
Skills & Experience for the job of Food Service, Business Developer
- Minimum 2 years’ sales development experience within Food Service
- Proven track record in developing new business
- Food service experience essential
- Have strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Will understand the challenges of chefs and buyers
- Be proactive in their approach to customer needs
- Possess excellent interpersonal & customer service skills
- Be a results-driven self-starter
- Salary €35k-€45k depending on experience
- Car, Laptop, Phone
- Other benefits
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.