Food Service Field Sales Manager
Our client, a leading Irish wholesaler, are currently seeking a Fields Sales Manager to manage and develop their Foodservice sales team in Dublin.
As a Field Sales Manager, you will be responsible for delivering and transcending sales and margins through the effective leadership of the sales team.
You will work to ensure the optimum performance of the food service sales function through the effective management of the field sales teams.
You will have overall responsibility for the delivery of exceptional customer service at a national level while simultaneously using your skills and experience to actively identify and engage with potential new business opportunities.
Responsibilities of the Field Sales Manager include
- Lead, motivate and manage the performance of the field sales team nationwide
- Ensure sales and margin targets are met in line with budgets
- Seek out, identify and engage new business opportunities
- Credit control management
- Liaise with key stakeholders
Requirements of the Field Sales Manager
- 5+ years’ experience within foodservice senior management
- 3rd level qualification desirable but not essential
- Proven successful track record of managing sales teams
- Strong leadership and communication skills with
- The ability to lead, motivate and inspire sales teams
- Up to 65k depending on experience
- Company car and other benefits
If you have the necessary experience and skills for this Field Sales Manager job, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford. Alternatively, call 01 8148747 in complete confidence. Please visit the Excel Recruitment website for more jobs like this.