Food Services Manager- Mayo
We at Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a Food Services Manager for our client in Mayo. Our client is a well-known and award-winning grocery retailer with multiple stores and a reputation for excellent customer service.
Our client has a Fast-Food outlet on site so the Food Services Manager will be responsible for managing the Deli Department and the Fast-Food outlet.
The Food Services Manager will be a dynamic individual with a strong work ethic and previous Fast-Food or Deli Management experience.
Your role and responsibilities as Food Services Manager
- The overall running of a busy Fast-Food and Deli Department
- Managing upwards of 20 staff members
- Achieving set targets and KPI’s as set by the Store Manager or owner
- Training, developing and motivating staff members
- Waste and cost control
- Maximising sales within your departments
- Ordering in of stock, ensure stock control and stock rotation is completed.
- Ensuring excellent standards in customer service are met
Who you are
- The candidate must be fully HACCP and food safety trained, and have experience in meeting the HACCP and food safety requirements, and as such have a proven track record in passing any required audits.
- Have a true passion for the food industry and as such be creative in bringing forth new ideas for the deli department.
- Successful candidates must come from a previous role of Management elsewhere.
If you are interested in this Food Services Manager role or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or you can call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you.