Franchise Manager- Head of exciting new Food Franchise
Excel Recruitment currently seek a Senior QSR Food Franchise candidate to head up the entrance of an exciting new QSR brand rolling out in Ireland as the Francise Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take this business from its beginning in Ireland to commercial success running the operations fully.
Reporting to the Board, the Franchise Manager/ Head of Food Franchise will be fully responsible for this exciting QSR entrance. They will build a team to manage the roll out of outlets developing financially beneficial franchisee relationship, whilst sourcing the right franchise partners for this dynamic brand.
Through your team, you will
- Manage the Design and execution of business Strategy
- Ensure the execution of all processes and adherence the brand standards
- Support and develop a franchise recruitment and rollout plan
- Ensure the implementation of site criteria specifications
- Ensure new franchisees are following brand guidelines and standard execution
- Evaluate franchisees performance and put action plans in place to support improvement
- Support existing franchisees as needed; execute support plans, facilitate training and working sessions, evaluating and developing franchisees and execute action plans
- Manage all relationships
This is a unique opportunity to build a run an exciting new franchise business. The criteria for candidates is experience at a senior level in food franchising, not as an operator, but in running the franchise itself.
Strong people management is required with a large team reporting in to the Head of Franchise.
Excellent financial acumen is required including experience managing full P&L. If you meet this criteria or work at a senior level in a successful food franchise business, we are interested in hearing from you. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Applications for this role will be directed to Excel Recruitment CEO, Barry Whelan.