Fresh Department Manager Dublin
Excel recruitment are now seeking a Fresh Department Manager for two of their stores in Co. Dublin locations. Our Client is a well-known Multiple retail supermarket group based across Ireland, we are recruiting for their Dublin Supermarket stores for a senior Fresh Food Grocery Manager.
Excellent package and salary on offer for the right candidate.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Manager
- 3 years running fresh counters or fresh areas in high turnover supermarket.
- Experience working with a fast paced and pressured environment.
- Experience managing a team of staff members.
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits.
- A ‘foodie’ with a passion for the industry whom is standard driven.
- A candidate that’s ensures exceptional customer service is delivered.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Department Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the fresh food counters department.
- Managing a team of staff members ensuring a productive team
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the department.
- Achieving all KPI’s and targets set by the Store Manager.
- Rostering and management of department staff
- Ensuring all HACCP documentation is up to date.
- Excelling through annual health and safety audits.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Nikki Murran in Excel Recruitment.