Fresh Food Department Manager
Are you looking for a Fresh Food role with huge progression opportunities? Do you want to grow a career with Irelands leading retail group? Then we have the ideal opportunity for you!
I am now recruiting on behalf of our client, a Fresh Food Team Leader. Our client is currently Irelands most successful supermarket group. Ideally, you will have previous assistant manager or department management experience.The ideal candidate will have managed teams and have been fully responsible for departments in high turnover convenience stores or supermarkets.
There are ample progression opportunities and an excellent salary on offer for the right candidate for the Job
As a Fresh Department Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- All staff management duties including training and development and rostering.
- Assisting the store manager in the management of cash, banking and any administration duties
- Ensuring Customer Service is monitored and ensuring service standards are at an optimum level. also ensuring excellent handling of customer complaints and queries
- Store Management – monitoring the overall store to ensure high standards of signage, general housekeeping and hygiene, health & safety, security and store maintenance.
- Merchandise – supporting stock management, stock ordering, stock levels, stock merchandising, product displays to ensure that Company Policy is maintained.
Who the Fresh Team Leader is:
- Excellent people management skills.
- A passion for fresh food
- An excellent track record in achieving retail sales targets.
- Exceptional customer service standards.
- An understanding of margin, overheads, net profits etc
- Stock management and merchandising skills
- Experience on Fresh Food Departments
- Flexibility regarding working hours/days
- Staff training experience
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Fresh Food Team Leader job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.