Fresh Food Area Manager Job Available in the West of Ireland
This Area Fresh Food Manager Job will present a passionate Fresh Food Manager with opportunities to climb the ladder.
- This job is ideal for exceptional Fresh food Managers who want to advance to regional level or an existing Regional manager
- This Fresh Food Area Manager Job includes a great package, a company car and outstanding bonuses and benefits
- The purpose of this role is to drive the development of the fresh food range across a number of Stores. You will work closely with sales, Buying and operations teams to ensure that the retailer is delivering trendy, fresh, wholesome foods; improving the brand and satisfying customer demand.
Requirements for the Job of Area Fresh Food Manager:
- Previous strong people management experience.
- Strong working of knowledge of Delicatessen including in season produce and origins.
- Exceptional Department management experience within Supermarket Fresh Food Retail with a progressive retailer
- An understanding of the business processes involved in food retail.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- The ability to motivate and influence others.
The responsibilities of this Fresh Food Area Manager job are as follows
- Build Relationship with buyers, store managers and Deli teams.
- Developing and implementing Deli and Chilled initiatives and ranges.
- Specifying best practice.
- Ensure store compliance with overall business policy.
- Audit store planograms and stock compliance.
- Working with various teams to develop trial and rollout new projects.
- Building relationships with in store teams in order to support the implementation of best practice.
- Managing Food Safety grades.
- Highlighting merchandising standards.
- Ensuring compliance with POS standards.
- Managing stock availability.
- Store Analysis.
- Sales Planning.
- Carrying out competitor analysis.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity and meet the required criteria, please send your CV to Nikki Murran in Excel Recruitment via the link below