Fresh Food Manager Job Cork
Fresh Food Manager
A Fresh Food Manager is required to join a dynamic team at one of our most successful clients. The job is based in Bandon with an established retail group.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Fresh Food Manager with a passion for fresh food and experience in retail management.
Duties and Responsibilities of Fresh Department Manager will include:
- Day-to-day management of the fresh food departments and counters.
- Training, development and management of a team of staff.
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the departments.
- Conducting regular meetings with staff and management of the fresh food departments.
- Achieving all KPI’s and targets set by the Store Manager.
- Ensure all HACCP documentation is up to date.
- Excelling through annual health and safety audits.
Minimum Requirement for this Fresh Food Manager job in Bandon:
- 2-3 years fresh food management experience
- Experience working with a fast paced and fresh food orientated retailer.
- Experience managing a team of staff members.
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Fresh Food Department Manager in Bandon, Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.