Fresh Food Manager Job in Waterford
At Excel Recruitment we are currently recruiting an experienced Fresh Food Manager for our client in Waterford. Our client are an industry leader in fresh food in Ireland.
The right candidate for this Fresh Food Manager job will need to be an enthusiastic and driven individual with a passion for food.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Manager Job:
- Day-to-day management of the fresh food departments and counters.
- Training, development and management of a team of staff.
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the departments.
- Conducting regular meetings with staff and management of the fresh food departments.
- Achieving all KPI’s and targets set by the Store Manager.
- Ensure all HACCP documentation is up to date.
- Excelling through annual health and safety audits.
- Adhoc duties.
Requirements of the Fresh Food Manager Job:
- 2-3 years fresh food management experience
- Experience working with a fast paced and fresh food orientated retailer.
- Experience managing a team of staff members.
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits.
If you are interested in this Fresh Food Manager Job in Waterford or any other positions advertised on The Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or contact me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications are handled with the strictest confidence.