Fresh Food Manager Cork
An opportunity is available for a Fresh Food Manager to join a successful retail supermarket group. Our client is part of the most recognisable retail brand in the country. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an award winning team and to grow your career and improve your fresh food experience.
This job is ideal for someone with fresh food experience, a passion for fresh food and an enthusiasm for retail.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the fresh food departments.
- Managing a team of staff members ensuring a productive team
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the departments.
- Conducting regular meetings with management of the fresh food departments.
- Achieving all KPI’s and targets set by the Store Manager.
- Ensuring all HACCP documentation is up to date.
- Excelling through annual health and safety audits.
Requirements of the Fresh Food Manager Job:
- 2-3 years fresh food management experience
- Experience working with a fast paced and fresh food orientated retailer.
- Experience managing a team of staff members.
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits.
- A ‘foodie’ with a passion for the industry whom is standard driven.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Fresh Food Manager job in Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.